Ooh la la!!
On Saturday 9th July, Opera Eagle’s Nest brings you The Magic of Paris.
Be transported to all things French, the mystery and elegance of Paris and the timeless beauty of the City of Love in all her moods…..
The Streets of Paris in War and Peace
- Les Miserables – An American in Paris – Casablanca
- As Time Goes By – La Marseillaise – La Mer – C’est Ci Bon
Paris of Stage and Screen
- Gigi – Moulin Rouge – Can Can – Piaf – Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- The Night They Invented Champagne – Come What May – C’est Magnifique – La Vie en Rose
- Diamonds Are a Girls Bed Friend – Non Je Ne Regrette Rien
Paris at the Opera
- La Traviata – Manon Lescaut – La Rondine – The Merry Widow
- Plaisir D’Amour – Gendarmes Duet – and more
Those indelible French melodies will tug at the heart strings, and make you want to sing along!
So bring your best Edith Piaf and Maurice Chevalier voice for a rousing sing-a-long.
Enjoy the culinary character of French cuisine bringing you the tastes and aromas of France to complement the passionate music, the warmth of the log fire, a glass of wine and fabulous company.
C’est Magnifique! An evening not to be missed.
At just $65.00 per person for a 3 course dinner and concert, this is the best value for your dollar around.
Doors open 6:45pm for 7:00pm
Bookings are essential – contact us by phone on 07 5545 2540 or by emailing us
Please Note: Eagle’s Nest is BYO and does not have card facilities.
Please state at time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements.